- in accordance with what is good, proper, or just; right conduct.
- in conformity with fact, reason, truth, or some standard or principle; correct; the right solution, the right answer.
- correct in judgment, opinion, or action.
- fitting or appropriate; suitable: to say the right thing at the right time.
- most convenient, desirable, or favorable: Alabama is the right place to be.
My son told me once that you can tell a great deal about a person by the quotes he puts on his Facebook page. There’s some truth in that. People gravitate toward quotes, verses, and speeches that spark their imagination and inspire them to action. Such words often carry import far beyond their original utterance. At some point a compilation of words can gather meaning and become a force unto itself. Words, when backed by meaning, intent and emotion are able to shape events….and people. They become far more than mere words.